Monday 17 January 2011

The Active Photographer - Episode #5


... Food for thought at ExCel.

This week, I’m in London again - but not to undertake any assignments. Instead, whilst visiting the Outdoors Show at ExCel, I stop by a couple of stands for a chat about their products and how they might fit nicely into my activities.

I also collect some new business cards en route, just in the nick of time. The process reminds me why they are so important for promoting oneself… and why I am so grateful my supplier came up trumps once again.

What do you do when you haven’t got time to stop and eat whilst on location? Simple – you munch on a nutritious energy bar. Hear what Matt Willis of Mule Bar has to say about how to feed a busy photographer!

Last week’s show went behind the scenes as I filmed a video review of an Aquapac rucksack; in this episode, I also catch up with their product development director, to see what other goodies are on offer for photographers.


Episode #5 - Food For Thought At ExCel:


To check out more, head on over to TheActivePhotographer.com, where you can listen to this week's show and see its corresponding show notes, get in touch with me directly and subscribe via iTunes or RSS. All previous episodes are also there, too.

No comments: