Monday 10 January 2011

The Active Photographer - Episode #4

... Bags And Bagpipes.

This week, one last bit of catching-up... A couple of recordings in which I make the most of the weather and finish off the last of my 2010 shoots.

Before the snow disappeared, back in November, I headed out into my local woodland to film a product review video, in the usual behind-the-scenes fashion. It all worked out well eventually - despite nature's attempts to thwart my plans!

My final recording of last year saw me returning home after photographing a large family dinner party and a man with bagpipes on New Year's Eve. In spite of still having a cough, I just about managed to get my words out.



Episode #4 - Bags And Bagpipes:



To check out more, head on over to TheActivePhotographer.com, where you can listen to this week's show and see its corresponding show notes, get in touch with me directly and subscribe via iTunes or RSS. All previous episodes are also there, too.

No comments: