Monday 15 February 2010

Writing for BritishPages.org



As many of you know, my time is not spent purely as a photographer; I am also a writer, primarily putting together articles for the outdoor and photography markets.

Well, following discussions with a fellow Twitter user, I am pleased to announce that I will now be writing regularly for BritishPages.org - a place for discussion on all manner of things quintessentially British. My articles - posted under 'Blogs > Babbington Blog' - will fit in with the site's already well-established theme of cultural topics such as tourism, news, entertainment, expatriates, business, food, fashion and more besides. My is essentially text based, but you never know, I might just throw in some audio and video footage along the way!

I'll also be re-posting these same articles here on the GBP Blog, along with a link to their location on BritishPages.org - so either way, you shouldn't have any trouble keeping up to date.

To kick things off, then, here's the link to the post 'Introducing the Babbington Blog'. As ever, I'm warmly welcoming readers' thoughts and comments. So don't be shy - enjoy and enter into the debates!

No comments: