Monday 13 December 2010

The Active Photographer podcast


It is with much joy - and some relief, I can tell you - that I can now proudly announce the official launch of my all-new podcast!

The Active Photographer brings you a weekly behind-the-scenes glimpse into my day-to-day life as a working photographer.

Each week, I'll be be talking to you both on location and back at the office, sharing tips, resources and generally-useful information relating to the world of photography.

To give you a flavour of what the show's all about, why not take a listen to the following audio...


A sneaky listen:


Episode #1:


I'll keep it short and sweet here... To check out more, simply head over to TheActivePhotographer.com, where you can listen to all the shows and see their corresponding show notes, get in touch with me directly and subscribe via iTunes or RSS.

No comments: