Monday 8 June 2009

Another radio appearance


A quick tip-off for something which is coming up later today...

Following my appearance on the Vobes Show at the end of April, I have been asked to contribute to another online radio show - this time hosted by Louise Barnes-Johnston at Frontline Results. A brief overview of the show can be found here.

As well as discussing 'where it all began' for GBP and the sort of work we undertake, Louise and I will also be addressing issues which concern small business owners in these tough economic times, including what potential oportunities are out there just waiting to be exploited.

I hope you can find the time to listen in - 5:30pm (BST) - and of course, I welcome any feedback in the comments section which follows this post. For those of you who can't be with us online at the time, I'll be posting up the audio shortly after the show.

UPDATE: The audio for this interview can now be accessed on this post.

No comments: