Thursday 30 April 2009

Giles interviewed on the Vobes Show

Yesterday was a fun day. After spending the morning taking care of a few things around the office, I made my way over to see Mr. Richard Vobes, who interviewed me on his online radio show, ready for airing today. I say 'interviewed' - actually, it was very much relaxed, with a feel more along the lines of a chat among friends.

For those who don't know of him, Richard is an award-winning internet broadcaster, multi-talented to say the least. He also happens to be an all-round nice chap. Regular readers may remember I spoke of him in this post a couple of months ago.

We discussed all manner of things throughout the course of our time together - including traditional & digital photography, the media, networking & online social networks, and a number of topical stories hitting the headlines. Oh, and as for me being referred to as 'Babbington'... bit of a long story!

So pour a cuppa, sit yourself down and enjoy an hour of laid-back, informal conversation. Simply by click here and the audio will open up in your chosen player.

As ever, I'd really like to hear your thoughts and comments. And for more of the Vobes, be sure to check out Richard's site.

3 comments:

BaldExplorer said...

It was a pleasure to see you yesterday and I hope we shall get together again soon and may be work on a project together.

Do check out Babingtons work - he is a fine young professional, talented and conscientious and all round nice bloke. He even brought beer to the beach hut, so that can't be bad.

Vobes

Pete Tiley / Bike rider. said...

Excellent, will listen to that when I am processing some images.

Giles said...

Mr. Vobes - Thank you for those kind words, and many thanks again for having me on the show. I had a great time. I have a couple of ideas to share with you re: future possibilities, so will be in touch soon.

Pete - good to hear from you again. How's tricks? I hope you like what you hear!